Translate

Apr 18, 2018

When I stopped being a shapeshifter

I never thought I would have to settle in one body. And don't get me wrong, I do enjoy being Kim, but I was having a blast before I had to become her.

Not too long ago I was a shapeshifter, I was transforming into different guys, and the ocassional girl, so I would date and sleep with hot women. I had slept with all kinds of girls, geeky girls, goth girls, bimbos, you name it. But one night I met the girl of my dreams, her name was Kim. We really hit it off, and for once I was talking to her as my real self. We ended up at her place, and as expected we had sex.



The next morning I woke up alone. "Kim?" I asked, but no one answered. I looked everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found. I left her a note, letting her know I had a great time, but had to leave. I didn't hear from her for days. One day the police contacted me. Apparently Kim was missing, and I was the last to see her. Evidence was mounting against me. I had nothing to do with her disappearance, but since I was a stranger that had sex with her the last night someone saw her, I was the prime suspect.

During that time, I learned a lot about her. And I did what any guy with my powers would do. I transformed into her, and went to see her parents. I told them I had left town with a friend and lost my cellphone. Anyways, the police cancelled the search, my male self was forgiven. Life was good again. But, when I met her parents, I felt bad for them, so little by little I started possing more as her. I would have dinner with them, I would sleep in her bed.

As time passed by, I found it more difficult to revert back to my male self. And I found myself enjoying being Kim. I am even hitting it off with her college friends. One day I just decided to stay as her. And I have been her ever since. If the real Kim ever shows up, I will come clean to her. But right now, I am her, I do really feel like her, and I hope I get to live the rest of my life as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment