Translate

Apr 6, 2018

Office Swap (Part 1)

I've been living back into my male form, for a few days after the spell that turned me into Jessica ran out. I've lost my job, because when I was in Jessica's form, I can't go to work. So for a few days, I just spent my days staying at home.

I contacted Rachel, she was the one that sent the spell to me in the first place. We talked a lot over the email, and she said she felt bad for me losing my job, so she offer me a spot at her office. However, she said that she was actually a 'he' in real life, but only turns into Rachel whenever she could using some spell specially made for her. But I didn't ask her too much about that. What's important to me right now is get a job, get some money and stop being a leech to my girlfriend Bianca who worked her ass off over the few weeks, while I was just stayed home.



Rachel asked me to meet her at her office the next day, and asked me to bring along my CV for the jib application. My appointment with her was at 10 AM, but I always like to come early specially for this kind of important thing. At 9.30 AM, I stepped my foot in the big and spacious lobby of Rachel's office. She said to me that I just need to wait for her in the lobby, and she'll come down to the lobby to pick me up. Also, she told me not to expect a woman to meet me at the lobby, since she was now in her male body during work.

I waited for her, while sitting down on one of the large sofas scattered around the lobby. I sit, as I watched people passed by me in the lobby. I corrected my tie and my short a couple time, I was nervous. I don't really mind about my position in the office, as long as I can get some paycheck to pay for the bills and groceries, that's enough for me.

Around 9.45 AM, my phone beeped. There was a notification of a new email from Rachel, asking if I'm there yet. Which I replied, "Yes, I am in the lobby right now." I didn't received any reply from her. But a few minutes later, a tall man with a striped shirt came out of the elevator. He look around, just like he was looking for someone in the lobby, and the he saw me. He walk towards me, and he asked,
"Jesse?"
"Um, yeah! Thats me.." I said as I stood up and shaked his hand.
"It's me Richard.. I believe you've contacted me via email." He said to me with a big smile.
"Ah yes, Mr. Richard. Its pleasure to meet you" Realizing that he is indeed the 'Rachel' that have been talking to me via email for these past few weeks.

He then took me inside the elevator and we went up to the office floor. I walked with him into a big office at the the end of the hall, there was a small room before entering the office. A beautiful blonde girl, greeted us, and welcomed us into the big office. Richard said that was Pamela, Mr. Harris' assistant. He then introduced me to Mr. Harris the Branch Manager of his office. I sat down in his office, while the interview for my new job begin. It looks like 'Richard' here recommends me to Mr. Harris as a sales coordinator assistant. Where 'Richard' himself is the Sales Coordinator. He said he knew me from a long time ago, and I have some knowledge about sales. Mr. Harris trusts Richard's judgement, and the interview went smooth, without Mr. Harris asking too much about sales, which I know very little of.
Long story short, I get the job. And I started working immediately. Richard gave ma a little orientation around the office, and explained what I will be working. Its not a very hard work, actually he could do this all by himself, but just because he wanted to help me get a job that's why he convince his Boss to hire me saying that he might need an extra hand.

Almost a week later, I've getting used to the daily work around the office. Richard was very pleased with my work performance and his work getting more and more efficient. He said to me that he was aiming to be get the Sales Executive Manager, since Mr. Warren who used to fill that position retired a few days before I join the company. And Mr. Harris is now considering a few candidates to fill that position. For what he know, there are only 2 top candidate to fill the spot, he himself and Angela Cawley. So he said he needed my full support in doing better and more efficient work, to help him get the position and he will help raised me to the sales coordinator position. Which I agree on, I said to him that I'll do anything to help him get that position as my thank you gesture for getting me a job.

The next day, he asked me to come early to the office which  did. I came into his office and he already sat there.
"Jesse, I need you to do something for me."
"Yeah, anything."
"I need you to swap bodies with Pam." he said
"Pam? Mr. Harris' assistant?" I asked, shocked by what Richard said.
"Yes. It'll be just a while. I know you enjoy being a girl, right? Remember your time being Jessica."
"Um, I guess. But Jessica was my own female form, I'm not sure if I want to take another woman's body."
"Come on Jesse. It'll just be a while. I needed you to sneak into Mr. Harris' office and see some files there. I heard rumors that there already a formal letter directly from our CEO, Mr. James Fryer that he already give the position of Sales Executive Manager to one person. I need to know who is it." he said. "and, to access Mr. Harris' office you need fingerprint access, the only finger print which can access the door are Mr. Harris' fingerprint and Pam's."
Without any more discussion I agreed to swap with Pam, just for a few hours, so I can check out the file. Richard asked me to take a pill, which he said this will make me fell asleep, so when Pam's in my body she won't freak out, at least until we swapped back. He then took an old looking book from his desk drawer, flipped the pages, and start chanting some spell in a language I didn't understand. Between the foreign words I could hear him chanting my name followed by Pam's. I felt my eyes getting heavier as he continued to chant the spell. This might be the pill working or the spell, i can't tell it anymore, as everything around me starter to spin and blurred. Until I was in a complete dark. I felt like floating in the darkness, while still able to hear Richard's chanting. And then I could feel like my entire body being sucked into a solid object.

I started to open my eyes, still felt everything was spinning. But it slowly slowed down. I was sitting in front of a desk, with a macbook in front of me, and some files on the side of the table. Then I heard the phone rang. I immediately picked it up.
"Hello, Pam. Is Mr. Harris in the office yet?" A familiar voice said to me from another end of the phone
"Um.. who is this?" I said softly and i gasped realizing I an now speaking in a girl's voice. And it exactly sounds like Pam's
"Come on, 'Jesse'. Are you really that shocked to swapped into Pam? I can ear you gasp there. And I think its kinda cute." Richard said from over the phone.
"Well, I just shocked that I am actually inside HER body right now.. It feels a bit different from Jessica's body.."
"Haha.. but don't touch yourself just yet.. Please check the files for me first, and then you are free to explore your new body."
"Okay" i said as i hang up the phone.
I can see that Mr. Harris office is still empty. He wouldn't come this early. I stood up, feeling my center f gravity has shifted, plus Pam was wearing a high heels, which made it harder to keep my balance. I walked slowly into Mr. Harris' office door where there were a fingerprint door lock. I place my index finger on the scanner, realizing how small Pam's finger was compared to mine. The door lock then beeped followed by a green light, indicates that I unlocked the door.

I entered Mr. Harris' office, looking at some files on his desk, when suddenly my phone rang! (Well, its Pam's phone actually, but you get the point.)
"Hello, Mr. Harris." I picked up the phone
"Hey Pam, you in office already?"
"Um yes sir. I am already in the office."
"Good girl, coming early to work. But I need to tell you that I can't go to work today, I got some family occassion that I need to attend. So.. um, just tidy up my office and take a day off for today."
"Aw, thank you so much sir." And after I said that he immediately hang up.

I continued looking for the file, but I can't find it aywhere on Mr. Harris' desk. I was about to give up, it was probably just a rumour after all. I went back to Pam's desk, and when I sit mysel down into her working chair, I noticed something on her printer. It was a letter from Mr. Fryer to Mr. Harris stated that Angela Cawley to be the Sales Executive Manager effective immediately. I guess since Pam's just printed the letter, there's no way Mr. Harris knew about it yet, I still could tell Richard about this.
So I ran into his office, while carrying the letter.
I sat on his table while he was reading the letter, and because the chair in front of his desk was occupied by my old body that passed out from the pill. While letting Richard takes his time to read the letter, my mind flew thinking about Angela. I didn't knew her very nice, just met her around the office. But I felt something warm inside me, while thinking about her. And without me realizing, I started to bit my pen before Richard pulled me back to my sense.
"I can't believe this! how can she do that? I wanted that position.." He said furiously after reading the letter.
"Umm..." my mind still a bit overflown by Angela's face and curves "If you want that position that bad, why not swap yourself with her??" i said almost unconciously.
"You know what? That might not be a bad idea!" Richard said, as he took out the spellbook, and started chanting some spell. I saw him started to lose his consciousness.
"Richard? Are you there?" I said as I started to shook his body. It seems like he passed out. Then a voice from behind me shocked me.
"Pamela! What are you doing in Richard's office? And why is that new guy sleeping there?" Angela said from the door, pointing at my passed out body.
"Oh, uh.. Miss Cawley.. I um... I just found them like this, I don' know what happen." I said nervously
"Come on there, 'Pam'. Do you really think its Angela in here?" Angela's face smiled "It's Rachel taking control..."
"It feels good being her.. Plus I AM the new Sales Executive Manager here... this is so great!" She said as she jumped.
"Ohh, okay.. But what about these girls inside our body? What will we do when they wake up and realize we swapped with them?" I asked
"No worries, lets just pretend that we have always been them. It'll be fun right?" Rachel said, as she pulled my hand out of the office.

-Jess

2 comments:

  1. I really like the stories of secretaries n///n

    I think it's a good idea to change places or become a beautiful secretary to be able to look for information.

    very good story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they forgot the spell book

    ReplyDelete