Translate

Apr 6, 2018

The second great shift

Ok, I survived the first great shift. I was one of the very few not affected by it. My wife wasn't so lucky though. She ended up inside a 12 year old boy, while a priest ended up inside my wife's body. We got divorced of course, and the priest, inside my wife, became a nun. I know, really sad story.

But that's not the story I am here to tell. Years after the great shift, a second one hit the world. This time, I don't know how many people were affected, all I know is that this time I did become affected by it.

The first great shift, swapped the bodies of million of people around the world. But the second was a little bit different, it swapped the bodies of people around space and time.

Imagine my surprise when I suddenly find myself on a horse in the 1700. I lost control and fell. My horse kept running away. I stood up not knowing where I was. I had a pouncing headache. As I reached my head, I realized something was different. I was afraid to look, so with my other hand I examined my legs. "Shit" I said.


There was no denying it, I was a woman. At the time I didn't know I was in another time. So I kept walking, looking for help. "How can I help a young lad?" a man asked me with a heavy irish accent. "Yes, my horse ran away... and I hit my head" I replied. I too had a thick accent myself. "I know you, you are the wife of Ceallaigh" he said, "I'll take you to him".

He got his own horse, and helped me on it. I tried not to hold him, but I was scared of falling down, so I hugged him. I could feel my breasts pressing against his back.

As I saw the scenery, I realized I was indeed in a different place and time. I knew I was stuck, if people from my same time couldn't get back to their own lifes, how were I going to travel in time back to my own.

"This is it, your home" he said. I carefully jumped off the horse. "I'll be sure to tell my husband you helped me" I said. As I entered what was supposed to be my home, I saw a man repeating to himself, "not again, not again". "Ceallaigh?" I asked. "Sorry, I don't know who that is..." he responded. "Let me guess, you are not from this time" I said. "I am not even a man... well... I was a boy... and before that a woman" he said. I could relate. I hugged him.

"I am not really a woman either, I am from the 21st century" I explained. "So am I" he said with tears in his eyes. "I don't even know my name here... but back there I was known as John" I said. He stood up and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you John" he said, "I like that name, it reminds me of my husband, before the shift" he said. "Wait... you were a woman married to John, and then a boy after the great shift?" I asked. "Yes" he responded. "Amy?" I asked. "John?" he replied. We kissed each other. We were finally together again.

"I don't care if I am a woman now, and you are the man of the house. We are together. And that's all that matters" I said. We had sex right afterwards. Being the time this is, I got pregnant with our first child. And although life was great, and we never suffered another shift, everytime I give birth I wish we had 21st century medicine.



3 comments:

  1. I love this concept. You should do more captions with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice caption, and a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so happy you liked it. I have always been fascinated with time travel, so it felt organic to mix it with the great shift.

      Delete