Translate

Apr 18, 2018

Friends Stick Together

For the story, please imagine the matching tattoos to be different and more ritualistic looking.

Ever since I  had met my best friend Brian, we had been inseparable. We backed each other up in everything whether that meant being wingmen for one another or if the other got in trouble with a fight. That friendship carried on into college which leads us to where we are now.

Brian had always been the crazier out of the two of us, coming up with the craziest of schemes. One day he decided that he wanted to get a tattoo on his ass. I shook my head and laughed at this stupid idea, knowing full well Brian would do whatever he wanted. I decided that I should go along to see it happen as it would be hilarious... which it was. The guy screamed like a little bitch! I thought the tattoo he picked was actually pretty cool as it was a ritualistic symbol of sorts. This didn’t turn out like your typical tattoo though. Over the the course of a week I noticed Brian’s features become a lot more feminine, especially in the facial area where they were first noticeable. His mannerisms were also becoming more girly along with his body which had lost mass to become hourglass shaped and petite. By the end of the week, he was a fully changed woman equipped with different new reproductive equipment and the whole nine yards. On top of that no one seemed to remember brian as a guy, only as Brianna.we would soon be approached by a witch though who sensed our distress from magic.she deduced that the symbol tattooed on brianna’s Perky behind was actually the symbol of a medieval warlock who had branded this on the asses of his enemies to change them into his female slaves. It was only through placing the symbol on one’s ass that it would actually change anything....luckily for most people. It was lucky for Brianna that the warlock was long dead otherwise she would have been his slave. We figured that we both knew of the change because we had been in the process of the tattoo’s application. Which was all the better because she needed someone there for her in a moment like this.

the tattoo had made Brianna’s sexual orientation change with her and it wasn’t long before we tried dating. However, it would only last a month as things were just too awkward between us, especially when it came down to us attempting sex. It was just not plausible. Things became awkward between us and I didn’t want to lose my friend so I did what any rational person would do. I got the very same tattoo on my ass. She pleaded with me that I didn’t have to but I drug her to the very same shop and she watched the symbol get etched into the layers of my skin. It didn’t take long before I was a woman..... just like her albeit blonde and curvier with a huge ass. She was so jealous of me since the guys were glued to my big booty like glue. They say the more things change the more they stay the same.now that were both women, we have each other’s backs the same way as before.....especially when it comes to picking up guys and getting them to buy us drinks. That’s why we’re wearing such skimpy bikinis on spring break that take care to show off the matching tattoos that bond as friends for life

No comments:

Post a Comment