Translate

Apr 24, 2018

Another second great shift



I just don't get it, one minute I am at my home, with my family, having some quality time, and the next I am dressed in something tight looking at some kind of futuristic city. Let me explain, I was borned in 1850. I married my beautifull wife in 1874, we were married for years, we even had two baby girls.

Suddenly, and without a warning, I was transported into a different time, the year 2018 as I would later learn. And not only that I appear to be inside the body of a woman. I am so thin and fit, which I find weird, women my time were sexy when they had curves. There was some kind of painting on the wall, with moving pictures and sound that was talking about something called the second great shift. "People all around the globe and around time has swapped places". I knew I was one of them.

A man, that looked ripped, was crying in the corner of the room. "What's going on?" he asked. I walked towards him, he was probably my husband in this life or something. "Hello, what's your name?" I asked. "I am Amy" he responded. He had the same name than my eldest daughter. And after a few more questions I realized she was indeed my daughter. "It's me, I am your dad" I told her. "Somehow we travelled in time" I explained.

It took some time to adjust, but we eventually got used to our new life. Back in our time, she was 5 years old, imagine how hard was to teach her a life of knowledge in just a few months. But she was getting it in no time.


I got used to the perks of being a woman. Make up, shaving, looking pretty, mood swings. In time, we got used to being called by our new names. And we were able to hang out with our friends without them knowing anything was wrong.

We were to contact the goverment, and tell them about us, and where we come from. But we realized they were actually putting people from other time in some kind of concentration camps, so we decided to stay quiet. I became a housewife, and my daughter, became my husband.




One night, out of the blue, my husband kissed me. I tried to resist, thinking it would be weird. But he overpowered me. And thank god he did. We made love that night. Every part of my body was so sensitive. I just wanted more. I guess since that day, any part of my mind that said "you are really a  man" faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment