Translate

Apr 3, 2018

The body fits the suit


This bodysuit is annoyingly tight. I can feel it compressing my equipment and pressing on my hips. I know I look completely female. And even my voice sounds feminine enough. I know I lost a bet to my friend James, so I have to go to the party dressed like this. But I just can't wait to take it off. It is starting to look as if I really had breasts.

== A couple of hours later and a few drinks later ==

The suit doesn't feel that tight anymore. And I I am surely enjoying dancing sexily, spanking my own ass. And I swear my chest feels sensitive. Especially my nipples. Everyone actually thinks I am James date.

== A couple of more hours later ==

Ohh my god... oh my god... I can't believe I kissed James... I never thought I would kiss a guy, and now I am worried because it felt good.

== The next morning ==

Why does my crotch hurt? wait? am I naked? where's my thing? and I have breasts?... oh shit... James is lying right by my side. Did we have sex? Why do I still look like a girl? I took the suit off? and... and... I can't believe I had sex... with James...

Well, actually he isn't half bad. He is sexy, and he always knew how to spoil women. Maybe I can stay like this for a while. I better pretend I don't remember who I was. I will wake him up with a few kisses and a handjob.

== Months later ==

I am getting married tomorrow. Not that I had a choice. I am pregnant. And no wonder, I had unprotected sex so many times with James that I lost count. I am going to be the happiest mother ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment