Translate

Apr 29, 2018

She got it frrom her momma

My friends would always give me shit for hot my mom was. Don't get me wrong, I was glad for her that she was able to sill look beautiful at her age but my friends were relentless with their teasing so the fact annoyed me a bit. The main thing they teased me about though was the fact that my mom had a big ass that was very common in the women in my family. My aunts, my grandmother, and even my older sister were "blessed" with large proportions in the hips and rump. Whenever my sister came home from college, it got even worse and they would break out in song, singing, "she got it from her momma". It made me thankful that I was born a guy as they would no doubt tease me about having a big butt if I were a girl. Imagine how mortified I was when I found that I had the rare disorder that transformed a guy into a fully biological woman, second puberty.

The doctors gave me a few weeks before the changes became complete. I of course stayed home while this happened, and with good cause, as my face had become more delicate with a smaller feminine jawline before my eyes and other features started to stick out to give me the face of a beautiful girl. At the end of the first week, my hair took on a rapid growth as it soon reached the middle of my back and was extremely curly. Meanwhile my height had been ever decreasing and I was no longer 6'1 but a mere 5'4. I felt fortunate that my breasts only grew to a mere AA cup as my waist had taken on an hourglass shape. At the end of the second week I could no longer consider myself as a guy as my condition had caused my new vagina to form in place of my disappeared penis. During the third week, the changes that I had been dreading occurred. My hips were slowly but surely expanding and my ass cheeks soon grew so large that none of my clothing would fit over it. I now had the tradewark bottom-heavy body of the women in my family. Much to my dismay, I could only stay away from school for so long and had to face my friends. To my surprise they made no jokes and seemed to be actually pretty protective of me whenever anyone made a snide remark out it.... or my newfound assets. In a strange way I actually found it kind of...sweet, but I quickly tried to fight those feelings. Soon I started to develop feelings for my friend John and was thrilled when he asked me to the senior prom. It turned out he couldn't resist his feelings either. When the day came I made sure to wear a dress that showed off my ample curves. When he arrived to my house his mouth almost dropped. I giggled and teased him, Asking him if he saw something he liked. I knew he couldn't take his eyes off my ass, but what can I say, I got it from my momma.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment