Translate

Apr 25, 2018

His perfect woman


He was unaware I had given him a potion that would reshape him into the person he describes. "So, what's your perfect woman?" I asked him. Of course it was a ruse, I wanted him to transform into what he described.

"Red hair" he said. His hair became a dark red. "But not any red, a bright red" he said, and his hair became lighter and bright. "But how long?" I asked him. "Long enough that it will cover her breasts when naked" he responded. Right then his hair grew long, and the fact that he mentioned breasts, made him grow a small pair. He was unaware of anything that was happening to him.

"What else?" I asked. "Huge knockers" he said. His breast became bigger, they sure looked heavy. He even slouched a little. "Well, no, on second thought, average size, perky breasts" he said. And they reverted back to a more manageable size. "Small waist, big ass" he said. His body transformed as he described. "She has almost no body hair, but a small red slit covering her pussy" I was laughing at his description. And saw how the bulge on his pants disappeared. "Her face is cute, with some freckles and green eyes". He now looked like a woman, but his voice was that of a man.

"What about her voice? her sexual preferences?" I asked, trying to guide him a little. "She has a sexy voice, remember Amy?" he asked. "Yes" I responded, "Just like hers" he said with an exact pitch of Amy's voice. "She loves men, but has had the occasional slip up where she slept with women. You know I love lesbians" he said. Altering his mind in the process. "her name?" I asked. "Kim, just like mine" she said. "Ok ok, just tell me her personality" I insisted. "Funny, sexy, smart, but sometimes clumsy, knows how to please a man, and a girl" she said. I could see her expression change, she was finding me attractive.



"Ok, now repeat after me" I told her. "That is my perfect girl, and I wouldn't change anything about it". After she said so, the effects of the potion stopped. "So Kim, how do you feel?" I asked her. "Perfect, I feel like... kinda horny" she giggled. "Wanna make out?" she asked me.

This was the start of our relationship. I know we will eventually get married. But in the mean time we are having lots of fun. She even insists on having a threesome with some other girl. I love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment