Translate

Apr 3, 2018

Brother Booty


When my little brother first got diagnosed with Second Puberty I didn't make much of it. We had a fine relationship like most brothers and I didn't expect anything to change, so what if he was gonna look like a girl now.

The problem was that as he started to get more and more girlie it became harder to not notice. He was really bottom heavy, and that was what I usually liked in girls so seeing him walk around in tighter and tighter pants, bikini bottoms and the like were unbearably uncomfortable. I never thought I'd care but I was finding it hard to resist for my little brother's butt. And he knew it, he'd make sure to guilt me any time he caught me checking him out.

 That didn't help, his uncomfortable almost teasing stares only seemed to make me want to do it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment