Translate

Apr 9, 2018

Swapped by my pregnant girlfriend



"But I don't want to be a mom" my girlfriend at the time said. She had just found out she was pregnant. I wish we could say we had been carefull, but to tell you the truth, we had unprotected sex. We were just that stupid. "There is nothing we can do about it, but I will care for you and our child" I told her. "You are not the one getting a big belly, nor having a baby pushed out of you vagina" she said in an insulting tone. "Look if there was something I could do, I would. But it is not like I can carry our baby instead of you" I said. "We'll see about that" she said and left.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about our child. I even bought a ring, I was ready to propose.
Anyways, I called my girlfriend, and told her I wanted to see her. She just replied "wait until tomorrow, then we'll talk". Anyways, I went to sleep, waiting for the next day.

An alarm clock sounded that morning. It wasn't my own. It was a girly song. I looked for my phone to turn it off. I was so asleep, that didn't even noticed it wasn't mine. I openned my eyes and noticed my room was different. It was my girlfriend's room. "Wait... I don't remember coming to her place last night" I thought. I stood up, feeling drowsy. And slowly made it to her bathroom. I pulled down my pants. "I am wearing her clothes?" I asked myself. And started peeing. As I felt the warm of my own pee on my legs, I yelled "oh shit". "Where's my?" I quickly looked down and saw my breasts, and a pussy. I then looked at the mirror, and saw my girlfriend looking back at me. I still had to finish peeing, so I sat down and relieved myself.

After cleaning my mess, and washing my hands, I went back to her room. I picked up the phone, "this is hers, there is no doubt about it" I whispered. I was still in shock, I looked at my hands, and pulled my blouse to look at my breasts. "How is this possible? why?" then I remembered she was pregnant. "She's such a coward" I thought about swapping bodies with me. I dialed my own number. But she didn't pick up, as a matter of fact, she hung up on me. I tried again, but I always got a busy line.


I openned the bedroom window, and walked towards the balcony. I was wearing nothing but some blue underwear. "I love this flat. And it is now mine" I said with her sexy voice.

I walked back in. I hadn't noticed but she had left me a note on her night table. "I couldn't bare the fact that I was pregnant. I am not ready to have a child. I am too young. And since this is your doing, and you volunteered to carry the baby for me, a friend of mine casted a spell for me to swap bodies. Enjoy, I am sure you will make a perfect mom. And please, don't look for me, don't even call me, I am out of your life. It would be too weird seeing my own pregnant self". As I finish reading, I realized I was right, she was such a coward.

That very same day I took another pregnancy test. Too much of my surprise it came out negative. Apparently what my girlfriend had gotten a false positive. I went to the doctor to make sure. "You're not pregnant" was his response. I felt so relieved, but she swapped our bodies for nothing. I though about telling her, and having ourselves swap back. But as I took a good look in the mirror, I realized that was not going to happen. "I am so hot now" I said. "She gave up this body. I will live the life she decided to give away".


First thing I did, was arrange a trip to a mexican beach. I called one of her best friends. And we got on the first plane. At the time I wanted to experiment a little with her. But nothing had prepared me to actually meet a guy while on our trip that would drive me madly in love. I started dressing sexy, and hoping for him to ask me up to his room.

Don't worry, I won't get pregnant. I am carefull now, I am on the pill, and if we make out, I will make sure he wears a rubber.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Kimmy! His girlfriend was quite foolish to give it all up over a false positive. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. But her boyfriend isn't complaining. ;)

      Delete