Translate

Apr 2, 2018

How I got to where I am



I sure love sleeping with random guys. Strong men, geeks, fat, thin, any kind of man, and the ocassional woman. If they can afford me, I will surely make their night. I wasn't always like this. And no, I don't mean that I wasn't always a sexy whore willing to sleep with anyone for money. What I mean is that I wasn't even a girl a couple of years ago.

It all started 2 years and 1 month ago. It was late really late at night. As I stepped out of the club with the hottest girl I couldn't help but think how lucky I was. We didn't even make it to my place, we started making out at the back alley. She kissed me and pushed me to the wall. She was inmensely strong. As we made out. I started to feel my body change, but at the time I thought I was just imagining things. 

As my date pulled back, I realized she looked taller than I remembered. "I think I am going to call you Amy" she said. "Wait what?" I asked, hearing my new voice for the first time, I stopped and grabbed my throath in disbelief. "What did you do to me?" I cried. "Turn me back this instant" I demanded. But she started waving her fingers in front of my face. Suddenly I felt different, I knew who I used to be, but I felt like being a woman wasn't so bad after all. "Go back to the club, find a date" she said. I adjusted my bra, and did what she said.



Inside the club I looked for the hottest guy I could find. Everything felt like a blur, I don't even remember when I changed my clothes. But I was now wearing a red dress. There I was dancing, rubbing my new round ass against some guys equipment. It was surprisingly aroussing. 


To much of my surprise I ended up making out with him, in the very same back alley where I had been transformed into a woman. I was pulling his zipper down, getting ready to give him a blowjob when I came to my senses. "Shit shit shit" I said, as I pulled back, and ran out of there.

I made it all the way to my home. Where I spent most of the night looking at myself in the mirror, hoping it wasn't real. "I am a guy, I'm a guy" I kept repeating to myself. I spent many sleepless nights hoping for all to be a dream. But nothing happened. 

One day, I called Kat, my former girlfriend. "Who's this?" she asked. "It's me... " I realized she wouldn't believe me, so I had to make up a story "I am Amy... I am dating John... your former boyfriend" I said. "We need to meet" I told her. I needed a friend, and if someone were to believe me, it would be her.



I was eager to see her, and I wanted to look good, so I spent a few hours getting ready. I even bought a new dress. I felt so hot and so innocent at the same time. I didn't know how I was going to tell her the truth, but I practiced several scenarios. But the time never came, I didn't have the guts to tell Kat, so I pretended to really be John's girlfriend. We talked for hours, and laughed and giggled a lot. But like I said, I didn't tell her the truth. "You're a hoot" Kat told me as we said goodbye.

Anyways, as I stepped out of the coffee shop, I felt my heart fall out of my chest. I got scared. It was the girl, the one that turned me into a girl. She was looking straight at me. She walked towards me, and I didn't have time to escape. She started waving her fingers again, and I felt my mind fade away. Suddenly I felt like a woman again. "This time, you will remain a woman in mind and soul forever. You will love pleasing men and sleeping with them" she said. I kissed her on the cheek and left.

That night I was back at the same club where I met her. I was looking for a guy to score with. I really wanted someone inside of me. I ended up at some guy's place having a threesome with him and his best friend.


I remember looking at their naked bodies in awe. I could feel my breasts being pressed by my clothes. Thank god they ripped it appart in no time.

Anyways, since that day I have been dating guys, lots of guys. Sleeping with them, doing anything to please them. It isn't a perfect life. But it sure is close to it. So, handsome, now you know the truth. Who cares who I used to be? I am all woman now. Now that you know the truth, do you still want to sleep with me?


What are you thinking about? You shouldn't keep a girl waiting.







No comments:

Post a Comment