Translate

Apr 2, 2018

Yoga



It has always been hard for me to concentrate while practicing yoga. So it was surprising when I finally achieved clearing my mind. A bunch of feelings started to feel up my body. It started with my body warming up. I tried my best not to think about anything, but it felt like if I was lying on the sun. "This is amazing" I said as I openned my eyes. I wasn't at my yoga class anymore. Instead I was sunbathing. Everything felt out of place, as I looked at my body, I realized I had breasts and a pussy to match.

I wanted to scream. But instead I tried to keep my calm. "I must have fallen asleep" I whispered. I decided to make the best out of it, so I stood up and jumped into the swimming pool. As I pulled myself out to the surface, I did a sexy motion with my hair. "Hey Kim" a man said, I knew he was talking to me, so I looked straight at him. "I thought you didn't want to swim" he said. "I changed my mind" I responded with a sexy voice. "Join in" I said and bit my lips. We made out, and ended up having sex at our room. It was amazing. I didn't want it to end. I climaxed a couple of times, and I got even more aroussed when I felt him come inside of me.

As hours passed, I realized something was wrong. "This ain't no dream" I said outloud. "What's that babe?" the man asked me. "This is getting weird" I said. "Weird how? I mean it is our honey moon, weird is the last thing I want you to feel". He kissed my breasts. and I moaned as my nipples got erect. I tried pretending everything was alright. So I spent the following days making out with him, and getting spoiled with expensive gifts. Which just made me feel more turned on. It was worryingly easy to act girly, but that sure helped me out.

Anyways, that was two weeks ago, I am now on a plane with James. We are flying back home, wherever that is. I know I am stuck as Kim. And I am not complaining... I just wonder what happened to my former male self.

No comments:

Post a Comment