Translate

Apr 5, 2018

Being her maid of honor


"Go ahead, touch them" I told my best friend Amy. She couldn't help but laugh while she touched my nipples. "And you feel everything?" she asked. "So real" she said. "I know" I responded. "And your voice! you do sound like a woman" she said laughing. "Well, now I can go with you to bachelorette party" I said. "Not only that, you can be my maid of honor" she responded.

You might be wondering how I look so good. Well, it's the new body suit I just bought. It fits like a glove. And not only that it feels like the real skin. And I can actually feel the suits breasts and pussy like if they were my own. And from what I read in the manual, I can actually have sex and feel like the real thing. Not that I am interested in that.

"And no seems!" Amy said as she inspected the rest of my body. "Nope. Woman 100%" I giggled while I did a little pose. Anyways, I don't expect to sleep with a guy or anything like that. I am still into girls. I might make out with Jane, Amy's lesbian cousin, but that would be it. "How long can you stay like that?" Amy asked. "The suit has a 50 year warranty. I just have to take it off to actually clean myself up, since the suit I can wash while I shower".

Anyways, the bachelorette party went perfectly. I did make out with Jane. But Amy's wedding was confusing as f*ck. I danced with James, Amy's brother. And not only that, I ended up in his bed, having sex with him.


But to make a long story short. I decided to never take the suit off. I asked Amy if she was ok with it. "I will love to have you as my sis" she said. So, the picture you see here is of my very own wedding night. I married James. I am slowly taking my dress off for him.

I know I can't get pregnant. And although James never learned my true identity, he was aware of that. "True Identity"? what's that anyways? I have been Kim for two years now, and I feel more like her than I ever felt as a man.

2 comments:

  1. Oops you did not read the fine print if the suit is not taken off regularly to be washed and dried their can be a bleeding effect and if unchecked by year five the tow real and suit bodies will become one and the sex of the suit will be the prominent sex and everything that goes with it. So when Kim and James went on their fifth year honeymoon anniversary trip they came home with a bun in the oven but they did not know until 2 months later when Kim started to have morning sickness

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best benefits that you are going to experience with maid service is that - they can turn up on the day you want them and try their best to live up the expectation and quality. Maid Service

    ReplyDelete