Translate

Apr 16, 2018

Next level



"What do you mean don't drink any Rum?" James asked. "Well, I don't feel weird or anything" with a slightly higher pitched voice. "It's really good" he said as he drank some more. His body changed in seconds. His waist shrunk, his ass expanded, his chest grew breasts. Even his clothes changed, and a hat materialized over his head.

"So sweetie, you want to try some of this rum too?" she asked me. "No, thank you. It's all yours" I respoded. I had bought the rum to give it to some bullies at school as peace offering. But James had to drink from it thinking it was really rum. "Oh well, my bullie problem might not be solved, but at least I have a hot girlfriend" I whispered. "What's that love?" she asked. "I said, lets go to my room, lets take our relationship to the next level"

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a very interesting way to end the guys who do not drink liquor.

    or to get a girlfriend in a bar.

    or punish an abusive boy n///n

    ReplyDelete