Translate

Apr 23, 2018

Country Customs


Out of all the government officials, i was was chosen to be the one who broke silence with the african country of Teegees( fictional). For years they had shut themselves off from the world sustaining themselves through unique farming practices and resource production. Finally they had opened the embargo with the U.S and I was sent over to talk to their king. We had a great feast with a delicious meal that was well.... fit for a king.He proposed a toast with a glass of wine to our new found friendship. Sudenly something didnt feel right and the king ordered his guards to bring me to his room once I was finished. What the hell did he mean by that I wondered.

My stomach lurched and suddenly the slacks I was wearing became tighter as my hips expanded. I quickly took off my pants and boxers and was shocked to see my dick and balls disappear into my groin.A pussy formed while my thighs thickened up along with my ass which became a big round booty. My curves in my waist became more pronounced as I lost height, going down to a mere 5'3.  My brown hair lengthened and draped over my shoulder in wavy locks as my arms soon thinned and my face feminized to a beautiful woman's. Finally two massive F cup monster boobs exploded out of my chest to complete my change into a buxom woman. The guards did as they were instructed and took my new naked self to the kings quarters.

" Ah glad you are here. Sorry for the change but its our country's custom to celeberate sexuality with guests. Since I am no gay man, it was necessary for you to become female for that, " he announced. He explained that I could always return to my male self, but for now we would be celebrating  the new relations with sex. I made no objection knowing refusal could make my situation permanent or worse, imprisonment/death. HE guided to me to his bed and placed me on all fours before making his way behind me. Slowly he entered me with his huge member causing me to yell, " oh fuck". The feeling was like no other that I had felt before and it was just getting started
I felt his strong hands grip my waist as he sped up his rhythmic thrustings in and out of my tight pussy. I seemingly lost al control of my body as it shook wildly with pleasure. My massive boobs swayed back and forth like pendulums as I wiped the hair out of my face. Finally he laid on his back and I couldn't help, but  crawl over to suck his dick. After this I knew two things. One, I was never changing back into a man, and two, I would be making several more trips to Teegees on behalf of the embassy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the diplomatic way they treat strangers in that kingdom n////n

    ReplyDelete