Translate

Apr 4, 2018

Just having fun


Not too long I was a normal guy. But one night, after some mysterious pink lighting, I started to change. No visible changes, but I knew something was diffferent. I could feel electricity flowing through my veins.

I placed my hands together, and they were stuck like a magnet to a metal. I tried pulling both my hands away, and a big ball of lighting formed between my hands. It was amazing. The lights in my room were flickering. I took a deep breath and tried clapping. I heard a loud boom noise. I looked at my hands they were gone, they looked like a bunch of electrons flowing through the air. I looked at the rest of my body, and it looked the same.

My sister entered my room, "John? are you ok?" she asked. But quickly corrected herself "John isn't here" she said. She couldn't see me, I tried speaking to her, but couldn't. I tried walking but couldn't do it either. That's when I realized that if I was made out of electricity, I needed a conductor. I looked at a coin that was lying on my desk. And with ease I was able to jump inside of it. It caused the coin to jump in the air. And I felt as I juggled through the air myself. "What the f?" my sister asked right before she stepped out of my room.

I jumped out of the coin. "Wow" I thought. I then jumped into the electrical outlet on the wall. It was quite a trip. I now could move freely through my home walls. I followed my sister to her room. She took her blouse off, and put another one on. "Wait? are those nipple piercings?" I asked myself. "Maybe I can have a little fun" I thought about jumping inside her piercings and pulling some kind of prank on her. "Just for fun" I thought.

As I jumped out of the outlet and into her piercings. But I miscalculated it a bit. And jumped inside of her. Her hair went straight up from all the electricity that had just entered her body. And immidiately after, I realized I was looking through her eyes. And not only that I could move her arms, "and feel" I said as I touched my face.

I took the chance to look at her breasts on a mirror. "Wow, I never realized how hot my sister is... how hot I am" I said with a wicked smile. I then grabbed my sister's phone and called my best friend. I wanted to pull a prank on him, but I just couldn't contain myself "James... I love... hahaha... James.. you are not going to believe what just happened" I said. "Kim... Are you ok?" he asked. "I'm not Kim, I am John. Somehow I ended inside her body" I said. "Haha very funny Kim. I am hanging up" he said. "No wait, would the real Kim do this?" I asked him, as I played with my breasts and flashed him.



"I know you have a crush on her... on me I guess... wanna make out?" I asked him. I was surprised about my proposition. But somehow, while I was inside Kim's body I really felt like a woman.

I waited for James to arrive, in the meantime I practiced sexy poses. I couldn't help but giggle. I knew my parents weren't home, so I unlocked the door, and waited for him on my sister's bed. I got all naked and dimmed the lights.



I heard James get home. "John? are you here?" he asked. I didn't answer. "John?" I still didn't answer, hoping for him to realize his mistake. He openned the door to the room, and saw me all naked. "Kim?" he asked. "That's much better. John is gone. For now, lets pretended I am Kim, your crush. And I am eager to sleep with you" I said. He took his clothes off.

I still don't know what came over me, and why I was so eager to have sex with my best friend. And oh god did I enjoy it. We made love for hours. My sister's body was so sensitive. I just couldn't have enough.

After we both came. We cuddled for a while. I explained exactly what had happened. James said if it wasn't by the fact that he just had sex with Kim, he wouldn't believe me. "And can you still do it? can you still jump out of Kim and into someone else?" he asked. "I dunno, let me try" I replied.

I looked at Kim's laptop and concentrated, in a matter of seconds, I was out of Kim's body and inside her computer. I looked at both of them from there. "So? did it work?" James asked Kim. "What worked?" Kim asked back. She realized she was naked. "Oh shit" she covered herself. "James? did we just have sex?" she asked him. James blushed. "Yes, is was your idea... remember?" he said. To which Kim, replied she did in fact remember. "I do remember, but it feels weird, like if it wasn't me asking you to have sex with me" Kim explained. "But you did like it?" James interrupted her. "Yes... I never thought I would say this... but yes... James... you are great in bed" she said.

I was glad everything was working out, I jumped into the power outlet and travelled around town, in my new electric shape. I felt like a ball in a pinball machine, jumping from one place to another. I was looking for one new body to inhabit. I settled for a girl that was "experimenting" with a couple of her friends. "This looks like fun" I thought as I jumped inside her body.


First time some one sucks my clit, and it is the greatest feeling in the world. I think I am going to stay in this body for at least a couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment