Translate

Apr 17, 2018

Stuck in her



I am stuck here. All I wanted was to help my daughter with her life. Lately, she had been dating the wrong kind of guy. Her grades had fallen, she was angry all the time. I was sure she was taking drugs. I was desparate, and had to do something. I found a potion that would let me possess her body. The plan was simple, fix her life, and take a second potion to exit her body.

But it wasn't as simple as it sounds. I did possess her body. That was the easy part. But I wasn't in control. I couldn't move, I was in her body along for the ride. I could even hear her thoughts. Imagine my disgust when I got to experience sex with her boyfriend. But since she was enjoying it, I was enjoying it.

At least I discovered she wasn't taking drugs. But instead, she was having sex for money, which is even worse. Her so called boyfriend was her pimp. I wanted to punch him in the face. But instead, she would kiss him.

No one noticed I was missing, since I really wasn't, my formerself was acting normal, like if I was still controlling it. I don't know if I'll ever get to jump out of her body, or at least control her a little to actually fix her life. The only thing for sure, is that I am starting to enjoy having my brains fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment