Translate

Apr 14, 2018

Wrong spell


I had been obsesed since I can remember with body transformation and body swap. So, when I had the chance, I bought a body transformation spell. It was simple, I just needed a picture of the person I want to become, and repeat some latin words over and over.

I looked myself in my room and started looked for the perfect girl online. It took me hours to find the her. But once I did, I printed her picture, and started reciting the spell. I expected to feel some pain, and some dizzyness but nothing happened, I continued reciting the spell, and still no luck. I heard a loud noise outside my rrom, it must have been my dumb and always drunk roommate, but I didn't let his clumsiness distract me. After half an hour I just gave up, "to think I spent 3 thousand on this spell" I said outloud.

I stepped outside my room, and while I walked to the kitchen, a woman called me, "Hey handsome, care to fuck?". I thought she was one of my roommate's multiple dates. She was an exact copy of the girl I wanted to transform into. "Me?" I asked. "Yes roomie, I don't see any other guy here" she said. That's when it hit me, the spell didn't transform me, it transformed my roommate. I took the chance, who wouldn't? just look at her, she's so hot.

We went back to my room, where we had a long sex session. She was as hot and sexy in bed, as were her looks. After we both came, and we cuddle for a while, I felt jealous, I wanted to be the girl. I explained to her what had happened, but she didn't remember being a guy before. "I'll prove it to you" I said. I handed her a picture of my second choice, and the spell.

She started reciting the spell. And this time, I was the one changing. In a matter of minutes my body had changed, a few more minutes my clothes changed too, I started to feel dizzy, I realized my mind was about to change too, "no wait" I said with my last male thought.



"It worked" my roomie said. "What worked?" I asked her. "Just a minute ago you were a guy.. and..." she was explaining when I interrupted her, "What the hell are you talking about? I have always been a girl". She went on explaining something about a picture and a spell, "that's BS and you know it" I said as I grabbed the piece of paper supposedly containing the spell and ripped it to pieces. "Anyways, we should get dressed, I want to go out and meet some guys" I said.




No comments:

Post a Comment