Translate

Apr 12, 2018

Losers will be punished

I was on my way to my final semester of college and decided for my final trip to college that I was going to take an alternative more scenic route. Ultimately this made my travel time offset and it was soon nightfall. Luckily there was a small town there as night hit with a bar and hotel near it. I figured I could get a room and party at the bar for the night and then continue my drive in the morning. The bar was a very cool scene with a huge mechanical bull and there seemed to be an event going on. Thats when I saw her... the beautiful MC. for the event. She had long blonde hair tied in braids underneath her hat with daisy duke cutoffs that displayed her long tan legs with her pink flannel tied at the waist to display her midriff. I found out that this was "bet" night where you place a bet and someone takes you up on it. Winner gets the whatever was bet, simple as that. I had done a little bull riding, so i felt confident and wanted to impress the mc. I walked up and placed a hundred dollar bet, and signed what they said were necessary contracts. It took a while but i was taken up on my bet by a cowboy who introduced himself as Jimmy.

While I was good at riding the mechanical bull, passing the minute mark by 15 seconds before I fell off, Jimmy was even better and put my time to shame. " And Jimmy wins the bet ..." the cute mc said before.... ding ding ding.... the sounds of a lit up green bar interrupted her. Her eyes lit up and she announced, " that sound means we must spin our wheel of misfortunewhich will require our loser here to give up far more than just the cash. She directed me to the wheel and I spun it.

The wheel stopped on a lable that read double and it was explained that I would now be giving up two things. For the first time I saw what was on the biard abd it ranged from 50 extra dollars to things like my car. That would be one i'd like to avoid. I spun again but this time the spinner landed on "your manhood" a space that had the symbol for both male and female genders. A wave of pain swept over me in my stomach and waist area as my body became curvier and I lost 10 inches in height, stopping at a very short 5'1. At the same time jimmy was getting bigger, growing a few inches until he was 6'5 and becoming more muscular than he already was. The guy was completely jacked now. I meanwhile had started to feel my face changing into a very beautiful woman's as my hair darkened to black and bows appeared in my hair to tie it into pigtails under my hat. My arms had become more delicate with my tattoo on my forearm also changing into a more feminine rose.my shirt was now just like the mc's, a plaid shirt tied at the waist to display my midriff. Suddenly I felt a sharp sting in my navel as a piercing appeared in it. The shirt I now sported soon displayed a lot of cleavage when two massive E cup breasts exploded out of my chest and were immediately encased in a push up bra. My hips grew outward while the jeans I wore crawled up my legs, toning them as they passed over each inch. They soon stopped just beneath my now plump buttocks that barely fit in the right shorts.They were so tight that they forced my duck up into my groin, making way for a,tight vagina to form. Soon it was time for me to spin again.I was told that reality had changed with me, so that was a relief as my main concern other than losing my manhood was that no one would believe me. I nervously approached the wheel again and spun away.

This time when the wheel stopped, it landed on a space that said "you". " ooh looks like our losing rider will be the piece him-- , excuse me, herself as mommy's new girl," the mc announced. I was shaking my head in disbelief. I was supposed to be heading to college and now I'd be stuck here as this guy's woman. The mc noticed my stress, and walked over me. " I'm sorry about this, but cheer up, things aren't so bad. Mommy's a really nice guy." I didn't reply, because I just had one thing on my mind now. I walked away swaying hips eerily from side to side and my large books jiggled with every movement. I arrived to where jimmy was sitting and took my place on his lap. He placed one muscular, strong arm around my waist, resting his hand on my thigh. With his other hand he gripped my wet pussy, a sign that I was his.

No comments:

Post a Comment