Translate

Apr 2, 2018

Like a charm


I know it is so cliche, but it worked like a charm. I know, hard to believe when you see the hottie I am currently dating. But let me start from the beginning.

I live in the city. And it is hard finding a hot girlfriend here. They are either taken, or not into me. I knew my aunt Thelma was into magic and stuff, so I asked her for something to help me out. She offered to send me a charmed necklace. "It's got a spell on it. Whoever gets to wear it, will become the girl of your dreams" she said on the phone.

Most people doesn't believe in magic, but I do. Lets just say, a long time ago I spent a summer at her place as a girl. Don't ask... that's a story for some other time. Anyways, I wanted to have Amy, a coworker wear the necklace, she seemed like my kind of girl. Hot, smart, and funny.

I planned the whole thing, I was going to hide the necklace in her cubicle, and include a note "from your secret admirer". But on my way to her desk, James, my best friend stopped me. "What is that?" he asked. "Nothing" I said trying to hide necklace behind my back. But he was quick to grab it from my hands. "You intended to give this to Amy? are you crazy? may I remind you she's sleeping with our boss?" he said. He was right, but I knew that once she wore it, that relationship would be over.

I still don't know what came into James. But he pretended to wear the necklace. And immidiately after, the whole office froze in place. No one moved, it was like if time stopped. Apart from James and I, nothing moved. In a matter of seconds James frame changed, he became shorter, and more feminine. His hair grew a few inches. His face rearranged. I saw as breasts pushed out of his chest, and his pants got tighter as his equipment disappeared. Afterwards his clothes changed, he was now wearing a skirt, and a blouse. Makeup formed up all over his face. He looked at his now feminine hands. He looked confused, but then he smiled. James looked at me and gave me a wicked smile. Right after that, the rest of the world continued moving once again.

"Hey handsome" the girl who used to be James said. "Hey" I responded. "It's me... Jane... wanna go for some coffee or something" she said. "Sure" I responded. We ended up at my place, where we made out. She was such a great girl. My dreamgirl you may say.

As I soon learned no one remembered James, not even Jane. In her mind she has always been a girl. And she had a big crush on me for years. All I can say, is that although she wasn't my intended victim, the necklace worked like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment