Translate

Apr 10, 2018

Travel


As I made my first wish, the genie covered me with some kind of pink dust. All I wanted was to travel around the world. As the cloud of dust disippated I found out myself in a different part of the world. "It worked" I thought. Some guy took a picture of me. I looked at him and as I was about to say "what the hell are you doing?", he kissed me. "Shit" I thought, and pulled back.

I slapped him, and complained "what the hell?". I realized my voice sounded off, Plus, why didn't I punch him, why did I slap him. I looked at my hand, and realized it wasn't mine. I looked down, and saw my new body. "I am a girl?... damn it genie" I thought. "Wait? this wasn't what you expected?" I heard her voice inside my mind. "no!" I screamed. The guy infront of me seemed scared. "Ok, let me fix this" she said. I lost sight of the world once again. Everything looked pink. She had my eyes covered in some kind of membrane.

After it faded away, I felt a little bit different. But I had no time to think about it, I saw my boyfriend lying on the ground. "Shit, sorry love" I told him. I had just slapped him for no reason. "I don't know what came on to me". I helped him up, and we went back to our place.

It was weird finding out the year was 1950. I don't know why I feel like I lived in the 21st century. But who cares, my boyfriend is perfect in bed. And we both get to travel a lot. Specially me, since as an actress I get to go to different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment