Translate

Apr 17, 2018

No more teasing


When I was growing up I used to get teased by my brother all the time and it didn't get any better when I first got diagnosed with Second Puberty, he started calling me girly and being relentless about it. That was until I started to see how good I really looked, and knew I could use my new looks to get back at him. Since my parents wanted me to be comfortable during my changes I could basically get away with anything, so I did. I walked around in my underwear, making sure to show off the shapely ass I now had. It was strange...my brother stopped picking on me when I started using my ass to make him feel uncomfortable, a rub here, a slap or scratch here. It was adorable how flustered he was getting. Suddenly despite being a girl now, I was the man of the house in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment