Translate

Apr 10, 2018

A little bit clumsy



I know I am quite clumsy. But I never thought this would happen to me. Don't get me wrong, Amy is my doing, and I was quite successfull into turning James into her. All I did was pour the potion into his beer, and voila! ten minutes later, he was a woman.

However, clumsy as I am, during those 10 minutes, I accidentaly drank from James beer. I don't know why I mixed them up. But as soon as I took a short sip, I realized I had made a mistake. I ran to the bathroom, and spit. Hoping it wouldn't affect me.

As I walked out, I found out a naked blonde girl standing where James used to be. "Hey love, why are we playing videogames instead of having sex?" she asked me. "Success" I thought. But as we walked towards her room, I started to feel weird. My body reshaped, "Shit" was my last male thought as I realized the potion had indeed affected me too. As soon as we made it into her room, my male form was gone. I was a woman named Kim, there was no denying it.

We jumped on her bed. and started caressing each other's hair. "I haven't done this before" Amy said. "Me neither... but you are so hot.. plus we both wanted to experiment" I responded. We tried having lesbian sex, and although we found it somewhat hot, we felt like something was missing. We got dressed, and went out to the local bar. "After our little lesbian experience, I am ready for a threesome" I said. "Or a foursome" Amy replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment