Translate

Apr 20, 2018

The woman and her teddy



"You don't understand me James, why would you?" I asked the teddy bear. I know, it sounds weird for a grown up woman like myself to speak to her stuffed bear. But it wasn't always like that. I used to be a man, and that teddy? well, he used to be a man too. We were tricked not to long ago, into wishing ourselves into our current shapes.

I know I was the lucky one, at least I am still "alive", while James is an inanimate object. I don't know if he is still in there. But I like to talk to him, hoping he can still hear me. I feel so bad for him. That sometimes I let him rest over me, and as weird as it sounds, sometimes I put his furry paws on my breasts, and on my pussy. Something that, if he was still human, would put a smile on his face.

"Don't be jealous, but tonight I have a date James" I said, "yes yes... with a man... that's why I painted my nails red. You like them?" I pretended to be talking with him. "You know you'll always be my favorite guy. But a girl has needs, that only a man... a human man can satisfy. So help me choose what to wear" I said as I stood up and started trying different dresses infront of James.

I know I sound crazy, but it is the truth. I know there is no way back, so I might as well embrace my new life. I will keep James always with me, sooner or latter he will be the perfect gift for my children. "Woah! I am getting ahead of myself" I said, "I don't even have a boyfriend and I already thinking of babies..."

2 comments:

  1. I think she is embracing her new life very well n////n

    I hope the teddy bear is enjoying the caresses of his new owner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it took her some time, but yes she seems to be happy as a woman. And like you said, hopefully her teddy bear is enjoying being hers too.

      Delete