Translate

Apr 25, 2018

Not what they expected



"She looks so happy" James said as I danced around in my new female body. "Maybe the potion altered his mind?" John said trying to make sense of my sudden happiness. "That's impossible, that has never happened before" James responded. "Lighten up, it is just a prank, tomorrow we can turn him back" John said.

The potion hadn't altered my mind at all. But I had always wanted to be a woman, even if it was just for a day. So, when my friends poured a body transformation potion in my drink as a joke, I couldn't be happier. I loved the feeling of my small waist and my round ass moving around. My breasts bouncing, my hair floating with the air.

I stopped dancing and walked towards James and kissed him. He pulled back, "but you are..." I interrupted him, "a woman. I am a woman and I love it". I grabbed his hand, and John's hand and said "I think we should go back to our room".

They didn't hesitate anymore, they were about to score with a hottie like me. And I was about to lose my virginity as a woman. On our way up to our room, I felt myself get wet. As we entered our room, I ripped both their clothes off. "You both are about to have the best day of your lives"

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot because everything started as a joke.

    and they ended up making their friend's dream come true.

    If I were her, I would also thank them in that way

    ReplyDelete