Translate

Apr 2, 2018

After the tg wave

We always hear about the events during the gender wave, but what about the adjustment period afterwards
It had been a rough few weeks for me after the infamous tg wave had occurred. It had been quick and painless and affected 99.9% of the men and women hit by it and my town was one of the unfortunate areas that was hit by it. Far more unfortunate for me was that I was not one the lucky .01% that was unaffected. Pretty much everyone I knew had swapped genders, including all the hot girls in down who were now muscle bound hunks. My dad was one of those that wasn't, but tnat was unfortunate in its own way as him and my mom( who was now a second dad) were unable to be a couple anymore. He adjusted though when his single friend became a bonafide vixen of a woman. Anyways, my changes were drastic! While all of my friends had become average to tall hourglass shaped women, I was now a short sexy women who had curves in all the right places and a face like Kim Kardashian. My friends told me how lucky I was but i was embarrassed at what had happened to me. I decided I needed to move away to avoid the people who talked about who I used to be, so I moved to a large city on the west coast and that was that.

I luckily had my degree in business already and the government provided a courtousy record change so I could move on with my life. I was set! I bought a whole new wardrob with different jeans, blouses, dresses for clubbing with my new female friends from work, and appropriate undergarments. Now as I said before, my dad was unchanged and had quickly gotten hitched with his friend, so if if you haven't guessed, I was now heterosexual as a female. Yep, I was into guys at that point. It wasn'y long before I met that special guy at a club one night. He introduced himself as James and he was 6'5, muscle bound guy who wasn't shy about telling me how much he loved my curves. I don't know what came over me but I went home with him that night and lost my female virginity. It didn't end there as I spent the weekend at his place being fucked repeatedly. We were so compatible and the sex was so good that we soon became a couple. As time went on he would ask me to enhance myself and soon I was sporting a pair of fake breasts and one big enhanced booty that really accentuated my curves. I eventually found the courage to tell him who I once was. I was pleasantly surprised when James didn't care and scooped me up in his arms like he usually did and kissed me. 







It wasn't long before he proposed to me. I of course said yes, and laughed as two years prior I never would have thought I'd be getting married as a woman. I knew I had to get my curves in check in order to fit in my ideal wedding dress so I began going on jogs. I wanted to have as much flexibility as possible when I ran so I owould onl wear a sports bra with booty shorts that left little to the imagination. James didn't mind as he thought it made me look sexy. People would honk their horns whenever they saw my plump ass jiggle up and down as I ran. I giggled in amusement, knowing that the only an who getting this ass was James when I got home


2 comments: