Translate

Apr 10, 2018

Steven White and the four bitches

Your buddy Steven white had invited you to his apartment to hang out and while you were on the way, he texted you saying he would be late due to work. He told you to make yourself at home though and that he wouldn’t keep you waiting long. He had said the door would be unlocked and you enter and get yourself comfortable on the couch. Suddenly you hear voices coming from steven’s room and suspiciously go to check it out.

You are astonished to find four women standing at the foot of his bed almost as if they are unable to move. They all have different words written across their butts on their sweatpants. They turn around and you ask who they are and the one with sassy on her behind replies that they are steven’s four bitches. You had no idea that Steven had a girlfriend, much less four. What a stud! Maybe he invited you over to have fun with these girls. You break the silence and say, “ I gotta ask why do all of you want to share Steven. I gotta know this guys secret”

”we don’t have a choice,” the girl with bossy replies, “ we all used to be guys and were changed by magic to serve steven's every whim and do his chores around his place. While there are four of us he can have a maximum of 7”

You laugh and tell them to quit pulling your leg but they are serious so you decide to hear them out.

” I used to be steven’s manager at the restaurant he used to work at,” bossy says, “ I was young for a manager and wanted to display my authority. I picked on Steven because he was around my age and I felt based on that he should be my target. Now look at me! If you can’t tell I’m the least developed because Steven was just getting the hang of his magic craft.”

” I was once steven’s upstairs neighbor and in my late thirties,” cranky starts, “I constantly complained about anything he did as far as noise went. I just wanted to keep him on his toes so I didn’t end up with a bad neighbor. As a result I’m about 15 years younger and a woman. I never would have imagined this could happen.

” I was like the guy who always make smart as comments to Steven,” sassy says next, “I like thought it was funny to mess with him but he like didn’t think so at all. I like had to open my mouth after everything he said. So he like made me into sassy and can’t stop saying like and like have a really bitchy voice now.

Finally flashy speaks and says, “ I was once a friend of steven’s named Johnny and was incredibly wealthy. I was never shy about flashing my cash, flaunting my wealth at every turn. I would only minorly tease Steven, but I guess it was enough to piss him off. The only thing I’m only flashing my boobs and big booty now.
”oh my god Johnny!” You reply believing his story now, “ you disappeared and your family has been looking for you.”

“I know, “ she replies, “ he got me when he invited me here one day randomly.” Her expression says she’s hiding something, unable for some to say what she means. Almost as if she’s warning you.....

Right then you feel a shudder, suddenly you decrease in height by a great amount and stand and a mere 5’2 and you become more beautiful with a feminine face and long black hair. Breasts form and a rounder booty to stretch out the limits of the black sweatpants you’re now wearing. As you feel your new vagina forming where your dick was, you look back in the mirror and see the word “slutty” appear on your behind in maroon letters

oh my go--ooood, I’m one of you now, i’m steven’s fifth bitch” you yell in your now high pitched voice that would give Katie Morgan a run for her money.

as you take your place with the other bitches you think to yourself, “ I knew it was a bad idea to fuck his sister. With that you hear Steven come in through the door and you await your fate

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was amazing! I wish it was able to continue. :D Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete