Translate

Apr 18, 2018

Every command



This ain't so bad, I know I am powerless to resist his every command. And as much as I hated that he transformed me into a woman, I am starting to enjoy my newself.

He usually orders me to dress sexy, to walk swaying my ass, and to tell him I love him. I bet that's why I do really find him attractive. He enjoys when I jump in our pool, and walk out all wet. And to tell you the truth I am mesmerized by my own waist and hips.



At first he used to order me to enjoy sex. That is the only way he would get a reaction out of me. But not anymore, all he does is order me to get naked, and I get wet in anticipation of what's coming. I jump into our bed out of my own free will.

I bet this is what he has been waiting for. The moment I love being a woman, and his lover, the moment when he has no need to command me to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment