Translate

Apr 11, 2018

Maid

Rick was invited into one of my classmate's home, his name was Ted. Rick actually wasn't a very close friend to Ted, Ted was known for his weirdness and his interests on ridiculous things. But since Rick didn't want to spend time alone at his home, so he agreed when Ted invited him to play the new Far Cry 5 at his home.
When entering Ted's room, Rick immediately realized that there were no PC nor any console in his room.
"Dude, you don't have any PC or gaming console and you invited to your home to lay game?" Rick was furious
"Calm down, bro. Yes I did lie to you about the game, but what we were about to play is waaay more fun that any game you ever played." Ted tried to calm Rick down
"Well, what is it?"
"Lola, come here!" Ted instructed his maid to enter the room. Ted was a son of a big mafia boss, but none of his friend knew about it. His parents always busy with their business and they was rarely home, leaving Ted alone at home with Lola his house maid to take care of him.
Rick was standing there still with no idea what about to happen to him. He inspected Lola from head to toe.
"Well, you two will play. In the game called roleplaying. I wanted you two to act like your bodies are switched!" Ted said to Rick and Lola.
"Huh? What do you mean switch?" Rick asked Ted while he notice a big smile on Lola's face.
"He meant like this!" Lola said as she swiftly kissed Rick on his lips. A strange sensations went through both of their bodies as their souls transfers into the other body.
Almost lost his balance, Rick tried his best to push Lola away,only realized his position was off, it was like he was in Lola's position. When he finally able to pushed away his lips, the face in front of him was a familiar face he used to have.
"Mmm, such a good kiss there hun." His old face said to him.
"What?" Rick was shocked when he realized that he as now in Lola's body. And he can feel a few tingling around his body as the way his new body response to the kiss.
Ted was laughing hard with Rick's reaction in Lola's body. Lola then moved to stand next to Ted, so the two boys now were standing face to face with the maid.

"I know its weird for you Ri-, I mean Lola. Being a girl for the frst time, unlike Ricky here, at least he tried being a guy a few time..." Ted chuckled.
"How? How can we switch bodies?" Rick asked
"Well, with a magical potion I bought from a store.The potion allowed whoever drinks it to swap bodies with anyone they kiss next." Ted said
"Change me back please, Ted?" Rick begged to Ted to switch him back
"Unfortunately Lola, I can't do that. To be able to switch you back, you need that potion. But that was my last potion." Ted said followed by a shocked expression formed on Rick's new female face "However, there are a way to do it without the potion. Both of you need to cum at the same time, well you don't need to have sex just a simple masturbation will do."
"So soon Ted? I don't want to be back being Lola, I like being Rick." Lola said
"NO! You are NOT Lola, that's your body!" Rick shouted to Lola with anger only to realize he didn't said what he meant to said. It seems like the potion has affected his mind.
"Wait, thats not right. I AM Lola, YOU ARE Rick. No... I am LOLA!" He continued repeating to try say his own name but he can only say his name was Lola.
"Well, I guess you better start doing your thing before it became irreversible,.." Ted said while laughing
Rick started to unhook his maid outfit, allowing the top part of it to came lose and exposing his breasts. His feminine instinct made his hands quickly covering his bare chest. 
"Oh no, you boys can't see my tits." He said. "Oh man, I am starting to sound like a real girl..." Rick sighed. While his hands were on his breasts he noticed a cool steel touching his left hand, it was Lola's nipple piercing. Rick realized that this nipple piercing was the one that keep rubbing his nipples on the maid outfit that made him feel the weird sensation on his nipple. He saw Ted was laughing while Lola in his old body was starting to stare and admiring his big mounds of flesh.
"Come on Lola, don't be shy... Just show us the goods.." Lola said
 Rick reluctantly moved his hands away from his tits. When he could see a bulge start forming in Lola's pants, a sign that Lola was turned on by her own body.
"You have a very beautiful breasts, Lola." Lola complimented, while give her new dick a soft touch from the pants. But Rick stay quiet. Ted was now sit himself on a chair while watching the two swapped people.
"Let me help you. I know a boy's body can get easly turned on but not a girls. Now, follow my instruction so we can cum together at the same time so you can return to your body." Lola said. As Rick was finally gave up and just comply.
Lola instructed Rick to spread his legs, exposing his pussy. Rick touched his clit, and he could feel an instant weirs sensation rushed hrough his entire body.
"I can see that you never touched a pussy before... That's fine, for now don't be a stranger its not mine anymore, its yours, so don't hod back." Lola said. Following Lola's instruction, Rick started to put his finger inside his pussy. A weird warm flesh wrapped his finger inside, he could feel his inside pulsating. While having a sensation he never felt before.
Rick started to rub his clit and fingering himself. While Lola sat infront of him, unzipping his pants, and revealing her massive erected dick. She started jacking off, while eyeing Rick's body, which made him a little bit uncomfortable.
Rick was slowly enjoying his experience as he bit his lips without realizing it.
"See, I know you like it Lola! Keep doing it! You'll thank me later.." Ted said when he saw Rick bit his lips.
"Honestly man.... this... feels.. Amazing!" Rick tried to speak, but his mind was too busy processng all the wonderful sensation his pussy send him. The more he felt pleasure, his body responded by moaning. A soft girly moan escaped his mouth, while a bit of his male mind catches the moan making him feel more and more horny.
A few minutes later, Rick was about to cum. And Lola, noticed it. She immediately, stroke her dick faster allowing her to come at the same time as Rick.They were able to finally come together.
Rick's mind was still overfilled with pleasure of female orgasm. He wanted to keep going but then he realized that he should be back to his own body, but nothing happened.
"Well, thanks for taking my place Lola. I will take care of this body for sure." Lola said while wiping the semen came out frm her dick, and zipping her pants.
"What? What do you mean?" Rick asked puzzled..
"Well, the potion actually will swap us back after one day, but the swap will be permanent if we both come at the same time. And that mean, you will be Lola for now and I'll be Rick. Thank you for doing this to me.." Lola said to Rick, and then she looked at Ted and gave him a hug.
"Nope, I don't want your hug anymore.. We are both boys now.. Come on!" Ted said
"So I am stuck as you now? as Lola? Forever?" Rick said, while still slowly rubbing his clit.
"Yeah! And you will keep working for Ted's parents since they have all of your documents. You are an illegal immigrant without it, so you can't escape. Ted promised me to find a way, to free me. I guess this is one of a good way to be free. But don't worry, I will make sure to visit often in case you missed your old body." Lola explained to Rick about her situation. "but judging from your expression right now, it seems like you are enjoying your new body. I hope you like it as much as I like yours."
Rick finally stopped rubbing his clit, put back his maid outfit and covering his breasts. He now sit straight in a lady manner, closing his legs together.
"Thank you for this new body, I guess. Despite that now I am stuck as a maid, and I am a girl but I really like this body." Rick said with a smile on his face.
"I'm glad that you like my body. Don't worry as time goes your mind will adapt to my body, and you will know what to do as a maid. Our mind will adapt to our new body. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get home and do my homework." Lola said as she grabbed Rick's backpack and started to head out.

4 comments:

  1. really thank you very much for creating this story.

    I am the number one fan of stories of maids.

    I think it's my biggest fantasy n///n

    I hope to see more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like it... Any suggestion about the maid theme for upcoming cap?

      Delete
    2. How about a spoiled boy from a wealthy family who enjoys humiliating the cleaning staff.

      she transforms into a woman in the maids' room while planning to make a practical joke.

      and scared and naked since all his clothes were destroyed in the transformation.

      she is forced to wear a maid dress to leave the room.

      but when going out and try to find out what happened to him and go back to normal.

      she is obliged to act as an employee in her own home and is forced to clean and cook.

      but the more he does his homework. she does not realize that, little by little, she acts more feminine and effective in her tasks.

      and when the afternoon arrives there is nothing left of the spoiled child in his place only a submissive and obedient woman.

      On the other hand, his parents wonder where his son is. without paying much attention to the new maid n///n

      Delete