Translate

Apr 17, 2018

Naughty little girl



I have been having some fun. I have had the power to alter people's bodies for two months now. To tell you the truth the first body I altered was mine. It was a mistake, I was just trying my new found powers, and bam. There I was, breasts and all. Green eyes, long brunette hair, sexy new body, the whole deal. I spent some time inspecting this new body. My mind wasn't altered at all, but I still decided to stay like this for a while.




Anyways, I had to try my powers in some other guy. As I walked down the street, I saw my former highschool math teacher, Mr. Andrews. He was the most annoying teacher I had ever had. I knew who my first victim would be, I touched his shoulder and saw him transform.


He went from a 40-something man, into a 20-something girl in no time. Nobody seemed to notice. She just continued walking. "Wow, she's hot" I said outloud as I looked at her ass. She looked back at me and smiled. "I know" she responded and went on her way. Although my mind wasn't rewritten when I transfomed myself, apparently hers was.



Since then I have been a naughty little girl. I have been transforming unexpecting guys. Take Amy here, she used to be my former college roommate. I knew he was cheating on his fiance, so I decided to punish him. I touched his shoulder, and in a matter of seconds he was replaced by Amy. The funny thing is that she recognized me. She even remembered being my roommate. I giggled since we sed to be male roommates, and now she rememberes we were girl roommates. "Getting married soon?" I asked her. "Yes, met the most wonderful guy. Don't worry I have been faithfull to him" she said. I said goodbye and left. I giggled when I realized her blouse spelled "trouble".





Two guys were discussing some Anime, and I decided to alter their lives completely. I touched their shoulders, and as expected they changed. They were no longer arguing about anime, but instead about guys. And they looked like twins.


They looked at me, and asked me what I was looking at. "Sorry, I though you were someone else" I told one of them.

I saw some guy steal a purse from a woman. He was running away, I had to do something, so I touched his shoulder too. In a matter of seconds he transformed. He wasn't holding a purse anymore, but instead a cake. The new girl was laughing. "Oh I almost fell" she said. "This cake is for my boyfriend, he loves soccer".


Anyways, like I said, I have been a naughty little girl. I have been transforming unexpected guys into girls. Trying to fix the world, or at least their lives. I haven't reverted into a man yet. I still enjoy feeling my breasts bounce around. And I am currently dating. Don't get me wrong, I still like women, in fact, I am dating a girl. She's the best, you might know her. Her name is Amy. She's a math teacher.



1 comment: