Translate

Apr 21, 2018

"Maid" up plan

I had been a faithfull husband for 6 years. I still love my wife, but when she hired Kat, our new maid, something happened. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so god damn sexy. One day, I found Kat wearing almost nothing on our kitchen. "Mister Smith" she said pretending to cover herself. I took a couple of steps back, but before I could escape, she embraced me and started kissing me.


I tried to resist, I really did. But she was just unbelievably strong. We ended up having sex right there in the kitchen. Ever since that day, I started cheating on my wife. Little by little I started falling in love with Kat. "Leave your wife" she said. "I can't" I responded, "this house belongs to her, she's also a stockholder at my office".

She then proposed something that sounded out of a fantasy book, "Well, what if I swap bodies with her? we could still be together, and she will be our maid". "But wouldn't she be mad? she could sue us! or something" I asked. "Who is going to believe her? she is just our maid" she said. I decided to go through with it.

She gave me a potion, and told me to pour it on her coffee tonight. That way in the morning, they would have swapped. I did as instructed, I prepared my wife's coffee, and poured the potion in it. I even prepared dinner that night, I guess it was my way of saying goodbye.

We had sex one last time, and we fell asleep. The following morning I woke up with a pouncing headache. I stood up, and hit myself with something, "I don't remember this being here" I said realizing something was wrong. "Wait? where am I? what is this?" I quickly ran to the closest mirror and saw my reflection. There was no denying it, I was Kat. "How did this happen?" I asked myself.



I picked up the phone and called my formerself. "Oh hello" I heard my familiar voice. "Kat? is that you? What happened? why am I you?" I asked him. "You are so gullible. You think your wife didn't know anything about us? Well, let me tell you that she swapped your coffee. Unexpected huh? well, unexpected to you, because this was our plan all along. I wanted to be with your wife, and she wanted to be with me. But none of us were lesbians, so when the opportunity arose, we decided I should take your place" he explained. "Enjoy your newlife Kat. I left a dildo somewhere in your room. Something to get you more accostumed to your newself. Oh, and I almost forgot, don't come in on monday. If you hadn't actually guessed it, you are fired".

I had no choice, but to assume Kat's life. The big dildo was right there on the edge of my bed. And I refrained a couple of days from using it. But eventually I gave in. I was intrigued on how good it would feel. And thank good I did, I still remember how it pushed my vagina while it slowly made itself in. I got immidiately wet, and I let out a short loud moan. I covered my mouth and giggled. Minutes later I was shoving it in and out, pleasuring myself. Using my right hand to touch and squeeze my nipples, while my left hand felt a firm grip on the dildo.

After doing so, I embraced my new life in no time. I got a new job. This time as a secretary. It did bother me a little when I realized I was oogling guys at my office. But at least I realized I was ready to hook up with one of them.






1 comment:

  1. I think he's going to fit very well in his new life. and I think that over time I might be able to catch a rich and handsome man in the office n///n

    ReplyDelete