Translate

Apr 20, 2018

The not so complex curse

How was I supposed to know? I knew I had been cursed. But the events that needed to take place the curse to activate were so complex, that I never thought I would eventually find myself like this.



I had just met Kim two nights ago, and we hit it off. We were making out, when she took off her bra, revealing her breasts. I didn't hesitate, I started kissing and licking them. She seemed to enjoy that. As I sucked on one of her nipples, I felt something warm come out of it. It tasted really good. But I stopped for a second, "is this milk? are you breastfeeding?" I asked. She blushed. I bet she didn't understand how bad that was. "No no... this can't be happening" I said as I looked out the window, realizing I was doomed.

I just realized I haven't said how the curse works. Although the events were complex to actually happen, it is quite simple to explain. The curse would activate at night, during a full moon, when I drink at least a drop of breast milk. When all that happens, I will take the place of the woman whose milk I just drank.

"This is bad" I said, with a voice that sounded like both, a man's and a girl's voice. "Lighten up, its just breast milk" she said. I looked back at her, and noticed some milk was still dripping off her breasts. I quickly continued sucking it. It tasted really good, and I knew I shouldn't drink it, but I just couldn't stop. She moaned, "I thought you didn't like it". I didn't respond, I continued sucking. A few minutes later, I had transformed into an exact copy of her. My own new breasts were dripping milk. She wasn't scared or anything, but she went straight for my breasts, and started drinking from my milk. As she drank, she started changing herself, becoming younger and younger. Until she became a baby herself.



"My beautiful girl" I said after she fell asleep. I knew exactly what had happened. I was now Kim. And instead of having just one baby boy, that's staying with his grandma, I also had a girl named Kat. I called my mom, and told her my date didn't show up. She brought my baby home, and although she didn't seem to remember Kat, the moment she saw her, she remember I had twin babies. I thanked her for her help. And went to bed. "Maybe one day I can find a man that will marry me" I thought as I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment