Translate

Apr 6, 2018

Kim & Kat


"You say that's John?" I asked Amy. "Yes, well, not anymore, she was John" she explained. "But why? how?" I asked while looking at the sexy redhead with big breasts. "Wait? should I be speaking this loud?" I whispered. "No need to whisper, she knows who she was, just doesn't care" Amy responded. "Isn't that right Kim?" Amy asked Kim. "Yes. John wasn't fun, now I am Amy's sexy friend Kim" she said in a sexy voice.

"Ok... but you didn't answer my questions" I insisted. "You're right... well, how? science. Why? well, he was practically begging for it" she told me. "John? really? but John likes women" I said. "And he... and Kim still does. Actually that was part of the deal" Amy said. "What do you mean? she wanted to still like women?" I asked Amy. "No silly, I can't change her sexual preference, back when Kim was John, he told me she wanted to try being a lesbian as long as I would transform a friend of his too" she explained. I realized where she was going to. "But... what if I don't want to" I was quick to respond, and stood up. "Oh dear... I wouldn't worry about that. John might have had a choice, but you don't" she said.

I grabbed Kim's arm, and pulled her out of Amy's place. "Let's go, I will find a way to turn you back" I said as we made it out of there. We jumped on my car, and drove all the way to my place. At my flat, Kim hugged me and said sexily "My hero". I knew this wasn't John speaking. I mean somehow Amy altered his mind. "Snap out of it" I ordered her. "I don't want to" she said as she pushed me on my couch and kissed me. She was such a great kisser, too bad I were to transform her back.She ran her hands all the way through my leg, and as she was about to grab my equipment, she stuck some needle right on my testicles. I passed almost immidiately, the last thing I heard before I passed out was  "You are going to love it".


I dunno how much time had ellapsed. But when I openned my eyes. I felt a thong and a girly blouse against my skin. I looked around, and saw Kim sitting on a chair looking at me. "You turned out so beautiful" she said. It took me a couple of seconds, but I realized I was a woman now, long hair, breasts, and a pussy.

I wasn't mad, I was actually getting turned on. I knew Kim wanted a lover, and I was ready to be her lesbian partner. I bit my thumb, while I imagined my wet pussy rubbing against hers. "Oh Katherine, stop fantasizing, and lets make out". She had just chosen my new name, and I love it, I will go as Kat for short.

We both took our panties off. I knew my wildest dreams were about to become true.



No comments:

Post a Comment