Translate

Apr 24, 2018

Replica

I have to act just like his wife. I know my friend James lost his real wife in a car accident, and he almost took his own life because he felt guilty. But I never thought he would do anything in his power to get her back. Even if that meant turning me into her.

He told me he was working in an experiment that would change how we looked at life. "It is the only thing that's keeping me alive" he said, refering that it was his only purpose in life. He asked me to take my clothes off, and rest on a metallic table, being his friend I didn't hesitate. He plugged a bunch of wires on my head. "I am going to have to shave your chest" he said, "do what you must" I said. He placed a few more wires on my chest.

He then walked towards his computer and started punching numbers. I took a peek, and realized he had a 3d model of his wife and a 3d model of myself. I didn't know what he was doing, and I didn't bother to ask. "Close your eyes" he said as he started the experiment. I felt a huge surge of current running through my body. It wasn't painfull or anything like that, if I have to describe it, it was relaxing more than anything else.

When the electricity stopped running through my body, James said "It worked". He snapped a few pictures of me. I tried to talk but I couldn't, my throath was sore. "Don't move" he said. "It might take a few minutes to adjust". I could barely move, I felt so clumsy, he helped me put on some underwear, and he put something on my neck. He then carried me with ease. I felt so light. "I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew he had changed something". He took me to his living room, where he carefully placed me on his couch.

"So? how are you feeling?" he asked. "I'm ok" I said sounding like if I was sick. "I am going to ask you a few questions for the record" he said. I looked around and saw a reflection of myself. "Wait?" I thought, "I look just like his wife". I looked at my hands and they looked feminine. I then took a peek at my breasts. Somehow he had transformed me into a replica of his deceased wife.



"What is your name" James asked his first question. I knew he expected for me to believe I was actually his wife. So I decided to humor him, "I am Kim". He smiled, I hadn't seen him this happy in a long time. "Who are you married to" he asked. "What's with all the question, to you love. We got married 3 years ago" I said. It was a lucky answer, because they actually got married 5 years ago, but it has been 2 years since she passed away. "What year do you think this is?" he asked. I realized I had to pretend I had no memory of the last two years. "It is april 2016" I said.



He stopped writting in his notebook, and walked towards me, where he took me by surprise with a passionate kiss. "I missed you so much" he said. We kissed each other for a few minutes. It felt weird, I am not into men, but I just couldn't find the strength to tell him the truth. He then touched my breasts, which started a feeling of pleasure all around my body. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted it, I wanted to have him inside of me. Thank god he didn't wait any longer, minutes later we were having sex. "Oh god" I moaned. "I love this" I said. I kissed him, and I even bit his ear. As he came inside of me, I realized I were never to tell him the truth, I will pretend I am actually his wife.



Days later, as I was preparing breakfast, I found his notebook with all his notes from the experiment. "Somehow mental changes seemed to have affected the test subject" I read and giggled. "I believe she still knows she used to be a man, but she just wants to please me so much that she's willing to act the part" I couldn't believe he knew. "She is even kinkier than my former wife, and she says she loves me. Today I will let her know I know the truth I see how she reacts. Hopefully she will still love me". That was the last entry of his notebook.

I looked behind me and there he was, James, the love of my life. "I wouldn't change anything. This has been the best thing that has happened to me" I told him. "I was hoping you would say that" he said and kissed me.

Days later he arrived with some papers, "you are officially back from the land of the dead" he said. As he had notified the goverment about their mistake. I felt so sexy and alive realizing I had now the papers to prove I was Kim.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very nice story

    I would be lying if I say I did not get excited about the story.

    It is incredible that of a lie. and pretend that she is his real wife

    true love was born.

    I hope you are happy together n////n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with marilin! It was the lie that became truth, quite sweet really how devoted the friend was to become a true love.

    ReplyDelete