Translate

Apr 20, 2018

Shapeshifter

I was at the airport. I needed a place to hide, I was being chased. I know I haven't exactly put my abilities to good use, but I wasn't going to get caught steeling a purse. "Someone stop him" the owner's husband yelled. I ran as fast as I could, and although I had dropped the purse a few steps back, he was still chasing me.

I quickly jumped into an empty lift, and waved the man goodbye as the door closed. I took the time to put my abilities to good use. I quickly transformed into a 22 year old woman wearing a beige dress. As expected the man took the stairs to beat me to the second floor. As the doors openned again, he was surprised to find a woman like me. "Oh, sorry ma'am, have you seen a guy, wearing a green hoodie?" he asked. "No, I took the lift all by myself" I said with a sexy british accent.



I walked out of the lift, and sat down in a waiting area pretending to wait for my flight. I had it all prepared in case I got caught, those bags were actually mine and all. And although I had dropped the purse a long time ago, I did have time to steal that woman's id and credit cards. Hopefully she won't find out she's missing them for a couple of hours, since I intend to buy a few new clothes for myself.

I put my loot inside my purse, and waited until the man left. I pretended to fall asleep. Afterwards I entered the first dutty free shop I could find, transfomed into a copy of the woman I had stolen from, and bought a few sexy clothes. I know I am really a man. But I like posing for the mirror, plus I don't intend to keep the clothes, I will sell them for some extra cash.

Like I said, I know I haven't put my abilities to good use. Maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment