Translate

Apr 30, 2018

Alien abduction (Seventh annual writer's round)


Aliens… why did it have to be aliens?! Couldn’t I have caught the TG flu, or suffered from Second Puberty, or something like that?! Did I really have to be caught in some crazy alien abduction and experiment?!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty happy overall with what they have done to me. When I greeted all my fellow captioners and left the Wreck Room, I was actually pretty excited and eager to find out what would have happened to me. So many possibilities, so many fates! Imagine my shock when suddenly I was enveloped by some eerie bright light and felt myself being lifted up from the ground, starting floating in the air and getting slowly pulled towards a saucer up in the sky and then inside of it, losing consciousness almost immediately.

I was scared shitless when I woke up and found myself strapped to that medical table, surrounded by strange and disquieting machineries and by small green people messing around with them and emitting those strange unsettling grunts. I had seen enough sci-fi films to know that I was about to be experimented on, and I was so scared that I could not even master the strength to break free. I was their guinea pig, and I was screwed.
Thankfully for me, they were conducting experiments on human anatomyk, and in particular they were curious to learn about our genders (because of course they were). Apparently to a species that reproduces by mitosis, the mere concept of gender sounds alien and nonsensical, and they were quite curious to find out what would have happened if they started to mess around with our genitals and our DNAs.

I have to consider myself lucky. I could have ended up as a pregnant guy, or a chick with a dick, like some of the other abducted people did. Since they limited themselves to change my gender and mess around with my new body a bit, now that I am back on heart I can hope to lead a normal life, even though now that I am a woman I basically will have to start from scratch. The problem is that I’m finding it quite hard to lead a normal life as a woman after having been experimented on. The trauma of being abducted and transformed would distress anybody, but it’s not just that. There’s more.

You see, when I said that I was screwed, I meant that in quite a literal sense. After having acquired a fresh new pussy, the aliens got a little carried away with their… probing. It was quite a traumatic experience, but most of all it was so unbelievably pleasant. During those endless ours I achieved pleasures I didn’t even think were possible, and that was not just thanks to my new sensitive body, but mostly due to the way their highly sophisticated machines would tease and stimulate my new assets. And once I got back to earth I was understandably enough quite eager to find myself a man that would have fucked me senselessly and have me experience that heaven again.

The problem is that I have discovered to my disappointed that no male earthling can compare with those alien machineries. Even the most hung up black man I managed to find was barely capable of making me feel something, let alone make me climax. In the end I had to buy this monstrosity of a dildo in the hope I could have replicated the experience, but so far it is not quite the same thing. Nothing is.

I guess all I can do now is accept the fact that those abysses of absolute pleasure may be forever precluded to me, which means that I will have to settle for the pathetic dicks of my species. I’m booking a vacation to Ohio anyway. I have heard they have found a new crop circle, and even thought that kind of stuff ends up revealing itself as hoaxes almost always, those are the only kind of traces I can follow hoping to one day meet my alien benefactors again. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment