Translate

Apr 2, 2018

Finding myself out at the beach



I still don't get it. It all feels so sublime so unreal. I know I am Kim, and I know I am at the beach wearing a wet white blouse. And I certainly feel like I am and have always been a woman. But I somehow I feel like this is all wrong, like I used to be a guy named John. I was married, and had a baby girl.

"Hey babe, is everything ok?" James asked me. I know he is my boyfriend, and how he makes me laugh all the time and all. But why do I have all these conflicting feelings? "I am ok, I guess". "Just ok?" he asked as he walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. I felt my nipples rise, and my pussy get warm and wet.

There was no denying it, who ever I thought I was, I wasn't anymore. I love James, and I love having sex with him. "Let's do it right here love" I said as I pulled down my thong. I rode him like a whore. And I enjoyed the whole thing. As I was about to come, my necklace fell of my neck. And that's when everything got clearer.

--- to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment