Translate

Apr 14, 2018

He found me


I still remember him. And I know why he is here. "All the clues have let me to this place. To your husband" he said. Although I recognize him, he now is nothing but a stranger to the new me. Back when I was a man, he was my brother.

"I need to talk to him, I need to find out if he know what happened to John, to my brother" he said. "I am sorry your brother is missing, but I am sure my husband knows nothing about him" I wasn't lying. "I know this will sound weird, but I think he has some kind of power, where he can transform people. You may be my brother and not know it" he said. I was surprised he knew so much, I laughed pretending that was a far fetched story. "That's impossible, I think you should see a shrink or something" I told him. I pointed him to the front door, "now, if you'll excuse me" I said as I started to play the piano. I wasn't the best, I only knew one song.

As he was walking to the front door, he stopped, "In the hall of the mountain king, my brother used to play that song" he said. "Shit" I said. My cover was blown. "I knew it, you are my brother. Now come with me" he said as he grabbed my arm. "He will pay for what he has done to you" he said. "No wait, he hasn't done anything to me. He has no powers, he doesn't even know, he met me at a bar, I seduced him, and we got married" I explained. "Wait? if he has no powers... then?" he asked. "You know, my husband is always asking me about my family. And to tell you the truth, I've always wanted a sister" I said with a wicked smile. I grabbed him by his shoulders and started his transformation by looking straight into his eyes.

"What's going on? I feel dizzy" my sister said after she woke up. She had passed out from all the changes. And I took the time to change her clothes. "You wanted to meet my husband sis, he should be here any minute now" I told her.

Her words when she met him were "Wow, he's hot". To which I replied "he has a twin brother you know, and he is single". I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to meet him.









No comments:

Post a Comment