Translate

Apr 25, 2018

The bracelet


I know I tricked my best friend. But Maya is such a hottie. She really thinks she is my girlfriend. I knew that if she ever gets that bracelet off, she would revert back to her former male self. But in the mean time, I were to have some fun. I wanted to get her to sleep with me.

We were walking back to my place, when she said "My head hurts". "I can hear a man's voice trying to tell me something" she said as she sat on a bench at the park. "It's nothing, ignore that voice" I told her. I knew it must have been her former maleself trying to get out. "The bracelet, it burns". "Don't take it off" I said as I tried to stop her. But it was too late, she reverted back. "What the hell dude? you... you transformed me into a woman... and had sex with me" he said. I was scared, but couldn't help but laugh, since he was wearing Maya's clothes.

He took a couple of steps towards me, and placed the bracelet on my arm. "No!" I yelled. Seconds later I was looking at my boyfriend James. "Why are you dressed like a woman? and why am I dressed like a guy? yuk" I said. "It was your idea, lets change clothes" he said.



We made it back to our place, where I changed into something sexier. After a long make out session, we had sex. I just love him so much. And he gave me this wonderfull bracelet. It's so cute, I will never ever take it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment