Translate

Apr 2, 2018

Not much of a boy



My younger brother, Michael was always kind of girly. There is no denying in that since everyone knew it but I never imagined he will do something like this. You see we never had this brotherly bond between eachother. He never liked sports or any activities two boys our age could do. To be honest he was no use as a brother and I could have a sister as well. I once jokingly said that and he may take it too seriously since the other day I found him wearing girly clothes. I thought he was making fun of me but later he came back home with hair extensions. Since he always had a girly face now with his long hair you could really mistake him for one. That however was only the begining. Over the next weeks I slowly watched as my brother is becoming my sister, and I mean literally. It wasn't only his behevior that he started to hang out with other girls, paint his nails or use makeup. The way he talked and his body language was definitelly that of a girl but all this was only a small part of his transformation. One morning while we were eating breakfast together I notice two, very small mounds on his ches. At first I thought it's just his shirt that folded that way and make an impression like he had small boobs but later I learned it wasn't my imagination. Michael was really growwing boobs.

Since that day I was observing him carefully and each day I noticed some changes to his body. His frame deffinitelly had become more feminine. His hips and butt begin to get a girly shape and his voice was becoming higher. His normalll girly face became even more girlier and I had a hard time to belive it's actually my brother. He also keep growing on the chest departament and before I even noticed he already had a pair of round breasts. I confronted him about his transformation and he responded that I was right all along. That he never fit into the role of a man so he decided to make himself a girl instead. I told him I was joking about it but Michael said it's too late to go back and I should start calling him Michelle. My parents didn't seem to be bothered by my brother's transition. After all they always wanted a daughter so I'm pretty sure they were helping him in the process.

A few weeks passed And Michael, or rather Michelle was completely a girl. I know since when I saw him wearing a bikini I could clearly see his crotch is flat and there was no way he could hide it. It was gone making him a girl in every aspect. I don't know what to think about it. I feel guilty. It's because of me my brother took this drastic step and got rid of his manhood but on the other hand as a girl he seems a lot happier. Guess I will just have to get used to the idea I'm having a little sister now.

No comments:

Post a Comment