Translate

Apr 27, 2018

Counseling

Me and my wife had hit a rough spot. Her friend Amy told us to go see her marriage counselor, "he saved our marriage" she explained. We knew our marriage was not in jeopardy or anything, but we decided to go.

He asked us a few questions, and the subject matter was we don't understand each other. He then instructed us to live each others life for a month. "That's insane, I could do her chores, but how is she supposed to go to work as me" I asked. "That's the easy part. Just drink this, and tomorrow you'll understand" he said after he prepared some kind of bubbly drink.



We went to bed early, we don't know why, but we were extremely tired. And in the morning, everything changed. I had breasts, and an empty crotch, while my wife had a hairy body, and a big thing down there. I had been transformed into her, and she was an exact copy of me. After finding out, we called our councelor. "Now you can experience life as each other. I'll see you in one month" he said. First thing I did was teach my wife how to shave.



Although we were reluctant at first, we eventually got used to our new lives. We refrained from it as much as we could, but we eventually gave in, and tried sex. Oh god, it was amazing, my wife was clumsy as a man. But I was swaying my ass, thrusting back and forth, and moaning so much, I realized I didn't want to go back.

I called our councelor, "is there a way to stay like this?" I asked him. "You should come see me" he said. I went to his office all by myself. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "Sexy" I blushed. "And your partner? she knows you want to stay like this?" he asked me. "Not really, I think she is waiting for the moment she goes back to being a woman. And I don't judge her, life is so much better as a woman" I said.

"You know she was cheating on you before you both came to see me?" he asked. "Wait what?" I asked in an angry tone. "Right before you both came here, she told me that the fact that you sucked in bed, was driving her to another man's bed" he explained. "Who was it? I want to punch his face!" I said with my fist up in the air. "Calm down, I am telling you this, because maybe you should leave her, maybe you should teach her a lesson by leaving her stuck as a man" I knew where he was going. "And what about me?" I asked. "I have other potions, I can transform you into a different woman, and you could marry another man, or you could get to meet the man of your dreams yourself".

After thinking about it a few minutes, I told him that sounded like a great idea. I drank the new potion, and felt myself transform immidiately. "Wow! I look so young!" I said as I looked at my hands. "Wait... why do I feel attracted to you? was there something else on that potion?" I asked him. I could feel my old persona fading away.


"So? what do you think is wrong with me?" I asked him. "Nothing, you are a strong and confident woman" he said. I blushed, and felt my pussy get wet. He stood up and locked the door. "I think I know what you are thinking" he said. "Yes, call your receptionist and tell her to cancel your next appointment, we are about to have sex" I said.

I don't know why sometimes I feel weird, like my life is a lie. But as soon as I look at my hunk of a boyfriend, all my worries fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment