Translate

Apr 30, 2018

To be at home (Seventh annual writer's round)



So far the party was going great and the guys seemed to have fun. Unfortunatelly I couldn't say it about myself. Maybe if the party didn't take place so far away from where I was living I would enjoy it much more. It's not like I was homesick or something. The long travel from Poland to USA had really worn me off and so far the only thing I wanted more than anything was finding myself in a comfy bed. "Man, I wish I was at home" I sighed and took another sip of my beer. Suddenly I begin to feel dizzy and everything went dark for a moment. When I came to I found myself laying on a couch in a living room. I groaned and looked around not recognizing the place. Did I pass out? No that couldn't be it. I didn't feel like I was even drinking. Suddenly I realized something is not right about my body. Some parts of it felt really strange and unfamiliar. I reached towards my chest and felt something round and squishy in my hand. I looked down and saw two mounds under my shirt which looked almost like... "Boobs?" I said outloud and got surprised at how feminine my voice was. I quickly got on my feet and patted all over my body. My mind was slowly realizing what just happened. "I am a woman?" I said to myself in disbelief.

I keep staring at myself for a long time trying to understand how such thing could happen when someone aproached me from behind. "Mommy are you all right?" I heard a child's voice. I turned around and saw a little boy who couldn't be older than four years. "Sure, everything is fine" I said making the best smile I could in this situation. "Ok" The boy said and stood there looking at me before speaking again "I'm hungry mom" He finally said. For a moment I was standing there dumbfounded before the idea kicked into my head. I was the child's mom now so it was my duty. I went to the kitchen and begin to prepare something for my son. In the meantime I learned that apparently I have not one but two kids. The second boy who was about two years younger than his older brother came to the kitchen as well. He wasn't hungry but he deffinitelly demanded some attention. I was having troubles trying to do two things at once but somehow I managed myself.

The rest of the day was pretty complicated as I was playing the role of a mother of two little boys. The hardest part was probably forcing them to take a bath and putting them to bed. However when they finally fell asleep I felt something inside. Something that I could call a maternall love. As I looked at the two boys sleeping peacefully my heart was at peace and I was feeling joy. Smiling to myself I went back to the living room where I could sit down and enjoy all the time I had for myself. I used that time to explore a bit and learn about my new life. First I went to check out myself in the mirror because since I ended up here I didn't have the chance to actually see my face. Standing before the mirror I was quite satisfied with what I saw. The woman in the reflection was gorgeous. Her proportions were perfect, not too big not too small, her face was pretty and the blonde hair was really suiting her cute face. After checking out myself I went back to the living room where I decided to watch some tv. I wasn't alone for long as my husband came home shortly later. When I saw him I immidiatelly aproached him and warping my hands around his neck I gave him a passionate kiss. We spend the rest of the evening cuddling on the couch and talking about the day before he picked me up and carried me all the way to our bedroom where we took off our clothes and made love. After that wonderfull act I was laying on my back, basking in the afterglow of an orgasm and keep thinking about the events. So far this new life this was really promising and I was eager to expirience more of it. By the way I wonder how the other guys are holding up. Did they notice my dissapearence? Or maybe it's like I never existed? Those thoughts keep pooping into my head but as I cuddled onto my husband I was able to relax again and forget about everything. For now I wanted to enjoy this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment